June 21, 2017
*** Highlights ***
- Updated many items in Hardcore Heritage Sebillis (see Items section).
*** Items ***
- Serisaria's Pearl Stud: Fixed the unprintable character in the lore text.
- Added cleave to Darkened Sebilite Scale Vambraces .
- Added ferocity to Darkened Dark Scale Greaves and Darkened Sebilite Scale Leggings.
- Darkened Ebon Mace and Darkened Sword of the Morning now have increased damage.
- The spell on Darkened Breath of Harmony should no longer break Melody.
- Runed Helm of Strategy now has 41% haste.
- Collection items for Medal from the Living will now drop from humanoid undead in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay instead of NPCs in Arx Mentis and Plane of Sky.
- The following items now have a shared recast timer for their click effect: Darkened Cobalt Bracer, Darkened Blood Ember Bracer, Darkened Jaundiced Bone Bracer, Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Vambraces, Darkened Deepwater Vambraces, Darkened Mrylokar's Helm, Darkened Donal's Bracer of Mourning, and Darkened Elder Spiritist's Helm.
- Darkened Trakanon's Malleus, Darkened Trakanon's Claw, and Darkened Trakanon's Femur now have raid level damage ratios.
- Reduced the cast time on many of the Sebilis Hardcore Heritage items. In many cases, this also entailed adding a recast timer to prevent spamming.
- Tendon Slice, a worn effect on some items, now has block as a trigger skill in addition to parry.
*** Quests And Events ***
- There are now Hunter and Raid achievements for Scars of Velious, Shadows of Luclin, Planes of Power, and Legacy of Ykesha.
- Updated the Hunter and Raid achievements for Ruins of Kunark zones.
- The guild tutorial quest will now properly add you to 'Novices of Brekt' on the Brekt server.
- Access to Asylum of Anguish - A Cunning Dragorn in the Sewers of Dranik and the Insidious Dragorn in the Dranik Catacombs no longer have placeholders and are now guaranteed to spawn in all three versions of these instances. They now carry six signets, but will not respawn.
- Taskmistress Krisz (Raid) - Taskmistress Krisz no longer waits for 30 minutes between each leg of her journey around Riwwi.
- Taskmistress Krisz (Raid) - The dialogues on Pixtt Uxnikk and Pixtt Kekken now indicate that you need one group to spawn Taskmistress Krisz, not three.
- Reef of Coirnav (Plane of Water) - Addressed the following issues with the Fishlord Craiyk/Lezom events:
- - Fixed a bug that caused various anglerfish to get stuck and prevent the event from progressing as intended.
- - Increased the chance that fierce, ferocious, or furious anglerfish will spawn.
- - Reduced the time between anglerfish spawns from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Made the following adjustments and fixes to Hunter and Conqueror achievements:
- - Conquerer of the Hole - Added an achievement for slaying Nortlav the Scalekeeper. This achievement will become available when the achievement for slaying Master Yael is no longer available.
- - Hunter of The Castle Mistmoore - Renamed a specific 'a werewolf' to 'a werewolf gypsy' and updated the achievement label to reflect this change.
- - Hunter of Feerrott - Fixed a typo where the 'Tae Ew Archon' and 'Tae Ew Templar' were swapped.
- - Hunter of Freeport Sewers - Will now be hidden until Prophecy of Ro unlocks on progression servers.
- - Hunter of Jaggedpine Forest - Two of the three versions of 'A Potameid Matriarch' have been renamed 'A Potameid Dame' and 'A Potameid Matron'. These creatures have been added to the achievement.
- - Hunter of The Plane of Hate - Added 'an ashenbone broodmaster' and 'thought destroyer' to this achievement.
- - Hunter of Timorous Deep - Removed Captain Crag, Captain Velinos, Chartsman Longneck, Chartsman Tallbones, First Mate Daggerfist, and First Mate Morgan from this achievement.
- - Hunter of The Warsliks Woods - Removed 'Gibold Goblin Stomper' from this achievement.
- - Ruinslayer - Renamed the 'Veteran Hunter of Kunark' achievement to 'Ruinslayer' and corrected an issue with the 'Hunter of Kurn's Tower' component.
- Hardcore Heritage - The Trakanon raid will again use the spell Ennui of the Dead instead of Mire of Crimson Mists II and Oppression of Thule.
- Hardcore Heritage - The zone experience modifier in hardcore Sebilis has been increased.
*** Spells ***
- Song: Saryrn's Scream of Pain is now available on Minstrel Silnon when Planes of Power unlocks.
- Berserker - Reduced the effectiveness of Disconcerting Discipline so that it better fits its intended role as an enhancement for sustained damage rather than being the best discipline to use under most situations.
*** AA ***
- Shadowknight - Fixed a bug that caused ranks 4, 6, 13, and 26 of Leech Touch to deal rank 1 damage rather than the intended amount of damage.
*** NPCs ***
- Considering an NPC will now indicate if that NPC is 'Rare'.
- NPC names are now automatically capitalized at the beginning of sentences. This applies to consider messages, aggro, death, victory texts, all combat messages, and more.
- Efreeti Lord Djarn in Nagafen's Lair has returned to his fire appearance. The fire djinn look is so hot right now.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some Kod`Taz NPCs from summoning as they should.
- Corrected an issue where some NPCs in Old Commonlands and Crypt of Sul appeared as default humans.
- Rare and boss NPCs in Charasis can no longer be charmed.
- Chardok: The Halls of Betrayal - The three different rare creatures named 'a rabid chokidai' have been given unique names.
- Dalnir - The three different rare creatures named 'a kly imprecator' have been given unique names.
- Kurn's Tower - The three different rare creatures named 'thick boned skeleton' have been given unique names.
- The two different rare creatures named 'Velketor's Experiment' and 'Failed Experiment' in Velketor's Labyrinth have been given unique names.
- Fixed a bug where Nintal in Western Wastes would drop Bufa's Talisman rather than his own talisman.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Alerts for Hot Zones will not display until The Serpent's Spine has unlocked.
- Phylactery Will Get You Nowhere (Quest) - The Ghoul of Takish-Hiz is now restricted to the unlock of Lost Dungeons of Norrath.
- Many quest items used for quests that aren't available until the Planes of Power will no longer drop until the Planes of Power has unlocked on the server.
- Raster of Guk is no longer restricted to the unlocking of Kunark.
- The achievement 'Hunter of Veeshan's Peak (Enhanced)' will now replace the non-enhanced achievement with Dragons of Norrath instead of Lost Dungeons of Norrath. Note: If the non-enhanced achievement is completed before Dragons of Norrath launches, it will remain visible.
- Plane of Sky - The Hand of Veeshan and Overseer of Air will no longer spawn when the instance of this zone starts up. This will prevent multiple spawns of The Hand of Veeshan.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Servers that require membership will now be visible to all players regardless of membership status.
- Achievements that require you to have certain items will now properly check items stored in key rings.
- Many Gates of Discord zones now have load balancing enabled.
- The allowable distance for targeted emotes has been increased dramatically. Now you can /point at that aviak on the horizon like you've always wanted!
- Fixed a crash that could occur while the computer is locked with the client running.
- Removed unprintable characters from some Neighborhood names. These changes will only be visible if these names were chosen by your server.
*** UI ***
- The advanced loot window has a new setting, 'Show on new items only'.
- - This will prevent the advanced loot window from popping up if an item drops that is already filtered.
- - This is off by default.
- - The window will always show if something is in your personal loot list.
- - For Master Looter, the window will still pop up unless you have already marked all of the items in the list as auto ask/roll.
- The reminders for claim items and veteran rewards displayed when logging in will now only display once per week and only for level 5 or higher characters.
- - Note: The ability to claim items and veteran rewards remains unchanged. These changes only impact the messages displayed when logging in.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player name left-click context menu from working correctly if chat timestamps were enabled.
- Added the option 'missingSpells' to the /outputfile command.
- - Running this command will output a list of any spells usable by your class up to your current level that you haven't yet scribed in your spellbook.
- The Claim window will now display information about the highlighted claim. Generally this will describe where the claim came from. However, in a few cases the information will also indicate what servers the item can be claimed on, if that item has server restrictions.
- Changed -
*** Previously Updated ***
- Classic monsters across Norrath, celebrate! In classic zones (Lost Dungeons of Norrath and earlier), many creatures have reverted to their classic appearance. This change affects the following models: werewolf, beetle, and gnoll.
- Fixed a potential zone crash in Skyshrine and Icewell Keep.
- Dirt Criminal Vakov will now count for the Hunter of The Temple of Droga achievement.
- Wandering low level NPCs in the western section of Everfrost will respawn much more quickly.
- Low level spawns have returned near the entrance to Neriak in Nektulos Forest.
- Fixed an issue that caused voting time-locked servers to start a vote to unlock Legacy of Ykesha instead of immediately unlocking it once Planes of Power's vote was successful.
- The population of Kithicor Forest will again transition between relatively high level undead at night and relatively low level non-undead during the day.
- The Reinforced Lair of Trakanon (Raid) - The debuff Ennui of the Dead has been temporarily replaced.
- The Reinforced Lair of Trakanon (Raid) - Fixed a bug that caused the chest at the end of the raid to not contain loot.
- Fixed a bug where the hotzone experience bonus would not work with global experience bonuses.
- Hardcore Heritage - Load balanced versions of Hardcore Heritage zones should change to or from the Hardcore version correctly when the Hardcore Heritage event activates or deactivates.
- Hardcore Heritage - The exits from Sebilis will now work correctly in the zone's Hardcore Heritage version.
- Hardcore Heritage - Trakanon will no longer spawn in the base Hardcore Heritage version of Sebilis.
- Hardcore Heritage - The Trakanon raid chest will be a bit easier to see and find and will no longer face away from the raid.
- Hardcore Heritage - The Trakanon raid success lockout has been reduced from 4.5 days to 2.5 days.
- Hardcore Heritage - The Trakanon raid should now clean up completely on success or failure.
- The EverQuest Team