Ninja I'd like to natural footmen speed increase at night, that stacks with shoes. Maybe 5% Or so.
1. More throwing options that are cheap and affordable, don't have to even do large amounts of DMG, can make target weak to certain element DMG, or susceptible to certain type of enfeeble.
2. For issekigan, Yonin, and innin I'd like to see an actual animation change of stance when under the effect of those abilities. It's irritating that, berserk, defender, soul eater, counter stance, Hasso, Seigan, velocity shot, sentinel, rampart, footwork, impetus, are all stance changes that change how you fight but Don't change the jobs fighting stance, if it isn't for the outfits half the time you wouldn't know who is what. Feels lazy, and not that they lack creativity. They've constructed a beautiful game. I can come up with stances at the top of my head.
3. Yonin - stance has increased RNG attack, and occasionally throws 2 items instead of 1. Stance is more lose with feet movement with katanas facing front. In a parrying preparing motion. When shadows are cast a blinking version can be seen in either side of the Ninja.
4. Innin - stance Allows you to melee attack, range attack and cast ninjutsu while invisible as long as you stay behind the target. When shadows are up, doing an attack, both copies on both sides of the Ninja appear to be the ones attacking whole time. One casts the ninjitsu, the other melees, only the original throws.
5. Add utsusemi: San for level 75. Make it like 10 seconds to cast 7 shadows, and put it on a disgusting 10 minute counter. Ninja doesn't really need it. Just an aesthetic kind of thing.
6. The shadow clones attacking that Gessho does in his fight. Would be cool to be able to do. Split attack, magic attack, defense, magic defense, 6 ways. So copies of you can bombard an enemy. Wears off when the real ninja gets hit. As long as the main ninja has shadows up the mob will miss the copies, but every swipe at a copy, eats a shadow. Until your out of shadows and copies. Not sure how the misdirection would work. Some kind of hate reset mechanic. And have one copy programmed to immediately grab hate, special shuriken, pre emptive triple attack or random fast ninjutsu.
7. He all utsusemi spells stack shadows, and not just miss. It's a waste of ninja tools. Granted it does make shadow tanking interesting.
Ninja is a pretty good job, other than that little hang up,
Edited, Dec 8th 2012 4:29am by Evokerofsorts
Edited, Dec 8th 2012 4:46am by Evokerofsorts