Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

What happened to the advanced search feature?Follow

#1 Feb 27 2020 at 7:39 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
Hello,

I'm a paying member, but cannot seem to find the advanced item search anymore.
It's just a blank page with a single box to enter an item name.
I've tried two different browsers and different computers.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,
JD
#2 Feb 27 2020 at 8:11 PM Rating: Excellent
jimdimag wrote:
Hello,

I'm a paying member, but cannot seem to find the advanced item search anymore.
It's just a blank page with a single box to enter an item name.
I've tried two different browsers and different computers.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,
JD


I don't show you are currently a premium member. Maybe your premium subscription ran out.

Contact Fanbyte support here. They'll get you fixed up.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
#3 Apr 19 2020 at 1:18 PM Rating: Good
*
67 posts
I'm having the same problem. I renewed my membership a few days ago, but that didn't fix the problem.
____________________________
Fendy
#4 Apr 19 2020 at 2:36 PM Rating: Excellent
pintoy wrote:
I'm having the same problem. I renewed my membership a few days ago, but that didn't fix the problem.


Try logging out and back in.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
#5 Apr 19 2020 at 10:09 PM Rating: Good
*
67 posts
Seventh time (logging out and in) wasn't the charm. I'll try a few more times tomorrow. As well as other browsers and other computers. Because the problem must be on my side.
____________________________
Fendy
#6 Apr 20 2020 at 6:22 AM Rating: Excellent
pintoy wrote:
Seventh time (logging out and in) wasn't the charm. I'll try a few more times tomorrow. As well as other browsers and other computers. Because the problem must be on my side.


Try clearing your cookies out for the site. If that doesn't fix the issue, try opening a ticket with Fanbyte support at https://help.zam.com


Edited, Apr 20th 2020 6:23am by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 5 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (5)