This template is intended to be used on pages, such as minigames, where you are awarded prize wheel items.
- Comma delimited list. General purpose prizes that any job that would spin the prize wheel could get. For example, Small Replenishment Potion.
- Comma delimited list. Any genders associated with general purpose prizes. If none at all, leave blank.
- Example: gengenders=M,F,F (three prizes, all have a gender restriction)
- Example: gengenders=M,,F (three prizes, the first and last have a gender restriction, the second does not, so is left blank)
- Comma delimited list. Any quantity amounts, usually associated with coins or tickets, can be added here. Items that do not have a quantity greater than one can either be left blank or given the numerical value of 1.
- Example: genqty=10,1,568 (three prizes with quantities of 10, 1 and 568, respectively)
- Example: genqty=10,,568 (three prizes, but only the first and the third will display quantity amounts here)
job1= through job8=
- The name of the job that job-specific prizes are for. If freestyle items are the prizes, then use Freestyle as the job. You can use all the way up through job8= if necessary.
job1prizes= through job8prizes=
- Comma delimited list. Job-specific prizes for the job that associates with with the job number in this field. You can use all the way up through job8prizes= if necessary.
job1genders= through job8genders=
- Comma delimited list. Genders associated with job-specific prizes. You can use all the way up through job8genders= if necessary.
- Example: job2genders=M,F,F (three prizes, all have a gender restriction)
- Example: job7genders=M,,F (three prizes, the first and last have a gender restriction, the second does not, so is left blank)
This page last modified 2010-01-06 21:40:00.