Help: for Users • for Contributors
This is a quiz type quest.
Welcome to the Lana Na'auao challenge of wisdom!
- Without any further ado, which one of the following phrases is correct?
- Could of...
- Should have... (the correct answer)
- Would of...
- Aha, very wise! One down. Now which of the following phrases is correct?
- Put through the ringer.
- Put through the wringer. (the correct answer)
- Put threw the wringer.
- Put threw the ringer.
- Well done! A wringer is an apparatus that squeezes out liquid, usually referring to wet clothes. Now can you continue your winning streak? Which of the following is correct?
- For all intents and purposes. (the correct answer)
- For all intensive purposes.
- You are a beacon of wisdom. Just two more questions left. Which of the following is correct?
- This has piqued my interest. (the correct answer)
- This has peaked my interest.
- Fantastic! And only one question now remains. Which of the following is correct?
- Low and behold.
- Lo and behold. (the correct answer)
There is no one wiser! You have successfully completed my challenge!
||The proper name of this page, What You Say?, contains a question mark which gives the wiki trouble. Therefore the Wikibase title has had the question mark removed.
This page last modified 2009-08-07 09:39:13.