Help: for Users • for Contributors
| || || |
||To Start: Speak to Halloween Harry in Sanctuary.|
Halloween Harry says,"Happy Halloween! Kek kek!
Have you ever trick-or-treated before?
People here won't pass out any candy unless you give them a good scare. Use the emote menu or type in "/scare" in front of them.
Have a ghoulish time!
Look for people with the Halloween icon to trick with a good "/scare" for your treat!
This is a Search quest. This quest is repeatable.
Trick-or-treat around Sanctuary, collecting sweet treats from those in costume!
- Trick-or-Treat around Sanctuary
- Return to Halloween Harry
- You can click on the NPCs before scaring them, to see why they want to be scared. However, you don't have to - you can just walk up and do the scare emote, then click on them to get closing remarks and your candy.
- This quest can only be repeated once per day.
- After completing this quest three times, you will be offered a new quest: Halloween Fanatic!
Each of the NPCs that you need to scare says one of four things:
- BEFORE: "How about a treat for a trick? If you can give me a frightfully good scare, then I'll give you some candy!" AFTER: "You're really good at that! I was so scared I nearly spilled my candy. You definitely deserve a treat!"
- BEFORE: "*hiccup* I can't even think about candy while I have these horrible hiccups! I've tried everything, but they won't go away. Maybe a good scare would do the trick?" AFTER: "*hiccup* Oh well! Have a treat anyway for trying."
- BEFORE: "You call that a costume? It's not frightening at all! If you want a treat, you'd better be able to scare me." AFTER: "Scared? I wasn't scared... How about I give you a treat, and you agree not to tell anyone I was scared, deal?"
- BEOFRE: "Some say treats are the best part of Halloween, but I love the tricks. If you want a treat from me, you'd better be able to give me a good scare!" AFTER: "You nearly scared the candy right out of my hands! That certainly deserves something special."
Halloween Harry says, "That's quite a stash of candy you've got there! Of course, there's no such thing as too much. Don't forget you can trick-or-treat every day in Sanctuary during the Halloween celebration. See you tomorrow! Kek!"
You can scare someone with the Scare emote via the emote tool, or by typing /scare in your chat console.
You are looking for 10 NPCs with the spotlight beam around them and a pumpkin over their head. To /scare the appropriate NPCs, standing right in front of them works best. After you see them jump in surprise, you speak to the NPC to receive your candy. The NPCs are random and can be any from the lists below.
|This article refers to items, events, personae and activities introduced in 2009, and available in-game during the Super Spooktacular celebration. For 2013, Spooktacular begins on October 1st.|
|Tpyo||We know there's an error in the closing statements, but it's accurate to the in-game text. When they fix it, so will we.|
This page last modified 2013-10-04 16:42:20.