|A small tree that grows coins for 30 days! Be sure to water it and harvest it every day. After 30 days it will transform into a Golden Jackpot Plant.|
This item is a plant.
This item is only available in the Marketplace.
- Once you place the plant at your house, it can't be returned to inventory. You can reposition it, though.
- The newly placed plant is the Small size. It can grow into Medium and then Large sizes.
- To water the plant, just click on it and the water level is refilled.
- The water level will drop to one-half after 4 hours.
- If not re-watered, the water will empty out after 14 hours.
- The plant will wither if it's not watered within 24 hours. It will also drop a size, if it's not already small.
- After another 24 hours without water, it will drop another size, if it's not already small.
- Your friends can visit your house and help you keep your plant watered. Doing this will give them 50 coins per watering.
- Friends can water a plant every 15 minutes.
- Players can water 25 plants that they don't own, in every 24 hours.
- If your plant is kept properly watered for 24 hours, then you will be able to harvest coins from it.
- When placed, the plant is in the Bare state.
- This transforms into the Budding stage after 12 hours.
- When your plant Blooms, every 24 hours (if kept watered), you can click on it to receive that day's crop of coins.
- 500 coins from small plants.
- 700 coins from medium plants.
- 1,000 coins from large plants.
- After 30 days, the plant enters the last stage -- Expired.
- Once this happens, it can't be watered or harvested any more.
- As the plant owner, once it has expired, click on it one last time.
- It will be put back into your inventory as a Golden Jackpotted Plant.
- This gold plant can be used as a decoration or can be sold to gain a final 2,500 coins.
- Beginning sometime in June, 2010, plants will have a Friend Counter. For each friend that waters your plant (up to 25), you will receive a 1% coin bonus when you harvest.
| Friend Counter|
| Number of Friends |
Watering Your Plant
| Amount of Coins Earned by Plant Size|
| Small|| Medium|| Large|
| 1|| 5|| 7|| 10|
| 5|| 25|| 35|| 50|
| 10|| 50|| 70|| 100|
| 15|| 75|| 105|| 150|
| 20|| 100|| 140|| 200|
| 25|| 125|| 175|| 250|
- In April, 2011, all players received a free Jackpot Plant as a welcome back gift.
- In June, 2011, all players received a second free Jackpot Plant, most likely as a gift for playing the game for so long.
This page last modified 2012-02-20 17:09:57.
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC