A late night maintenance brought a few fixes and some changes to Free Realms last night. Here are the highlights, originally posted by Pex on the official forums:
- Coin rewards have been increased for most activities throughout Free Realms. The purchase and sell prices of many items have been decreased as well. Higher rewards and lower prices will result in Coin Shop items being easier to buy!
- By Royal decree, we are phasing out Treasure Tickets to prepare for changes to the Royal Vaults. Tickets will no longer be awarded for any in-game activities. You may spend your remaining tickets in the vault or sell them for coins. Tickets can be sold in the Coin Shop or by speaking to Gulsh outside the Royal Vaults.
- Pet food and grooming will no longer decay when your pet is in storage. This will result in happier pets!
- Fixed an issue that would cause some players to be frozen in place the first time they entered a Kart or Demo Derby race.
- The pet tutorial will no longer pop up every time you log in.